Sunday, March 8, 2009

Oh Lovely Mud- not

If you read the posts below you will see how much wonderful progress we were making. I say, were, because the property is currently sinking. Everytime "scoop" moved, all it did was sink into the "lovely mud." You need to compare yesterdays pictures posted below against these to see how frustrating it is. We are scheduled to have the foundation put in on Wednesday... please pray and have good thoughts for the mud to harden for us...


This is what I saw as I drove up the driveway tonight.... (not as nice as yesterday...)



This is what the driveway currently looks like...


This is what it looked like 2 days ago...

Today I am thankful for...

Clara wanting to learn how to go poopy on the potty

Bryce being is such a good mood even though he is sick

Brian being is such a good mood even though he is so exhausted and had such a frustrating day

birthdays... mine is in two days

My students behaving so well tomorrow

Yummy blueberry crumb pie that I will have tomorrow for my birthday- thanks in advance, Quinette

Sleeping well

No comments:

09 10