Monday, March 23, 2009

Simple Abundance

A package arrived for me about 2 weeks ago. It was a book ordered from Ebay called Simple Abundance. I didn't order the book and after paging through it, it looked interesting; however, I wasn't ready to read it yet, since I didn't know or understand where it came from.

Funny thing, well funny now that we took care of it, my identity was stolen on ebay and someone was buying and selling things with my user name. We finally got it straightened out the day that the book arrived.

Yesterday, I get an email from a dear friend who moved to Vermont. She asked me if a book arrived. She had bought it for me for my birthday and sent it directly to me. I am going to start reading the book tonight. I know that if Tina picked it out, I will enjoy it. I will share more after reading it. Thanks Tina!

Tonight I am grateful for...
a new book to enjoy
time snuggling in bed with the kids
Clara's interest in pooping on the potty
Bryce's speech developing (when I got home tonight, he could tell me how he helped Grammy make Blueberry Crumb Cake and what ingredients he used.)

No comments:

09 10