Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thinking back...

It has been so long since Bryce and Clara were born, well not really, but it feels that way. Reason I mention it, is because two of my close co-workers have been pregnant this year. One of them has already delivered an adorable baby girl and the other is ready to any day. I am so happy and excited for her. She doesn't know what she is having, so I am excited to find out. I don't have a gut feeling this time, which I normally do. Ever since I was a child, I have been correctly guessing what sex the unborn baby will be. I had the gut feeling of a girl first for her then it changed to a boy... so I can't wait to see! There has been lots of baby shopping for these two ladies as well... man there is really cute stuff out there. (Not enough to push me to have a third child) so, I thought I would share a few baby photos of my two since that has been what I have been talking a lot about lately... pregnancy, labor and delivery.
Bryce used to love to put things on his nose and make piggie sounds... we would giggle forever!
Some of my favorite pictures of Clara...
Here is a picture of me with Makenna... she turns 3 soon!
Tonight I am grateful...
to remember that new baby smell
to have loved to have been pregnant both times
to love having friends who are pregnant so you can share in their excitement
to be able to wear jeans tomorrow
to be going to bed within 1o minutes
for comfort food
for creative ideas
for the movie Anger Managment
for the new blog- Goosfraba News
to be falling asleep...
Goodnight!

No comments:

09 10