Sunday, March 22, 2009

Scrapping Questions

Questions posted on Paper Popsicles blog...
How long have you been scrapping?
I have been scrapbooking since college which is over 12 years ago.

What is your fav adhesive?
ATG gun

Cardstock you can't live without?
Bazzill

Do you prefer acrylic or rubber stamps?
Definitely acrylic stamps

Pigment or dye ink?
Dye ink

Patterned paper preferences?
Any beautiful pattern, I love all patterns, especially dots and stripes

Fav paper manufacturer?
I am currently in love with Jillibean Soup and Sassafrass Lass

What style scrapper are you?
I am a clean lines, photo centric scrapper

How often do you craft?
I would love to say daily- weekly if I am lucky

Do you make cards?
Yes, I hope I get better at making them.

Do you send the cards you make?
Yes, I give them away

Snack while you scrap?
Yes, chocolate or whatever I am hungry for

Scrap with your stash?
Most of the time, but I love new things

Do you just have to have the current releases?
Yes, I do...

Are addicted to scrapping?
Yes

Fav rubber stamp manufacturer?
Stampin Up

Do you have a stamp you always use?
Journaling stamps- but I love them all

Flowers for embellishments?
Yep, but starting to outgrow them.

WHY do you scrapbook?
To preserve memories and because I love it!

fav tool?
Cricut

Least fav tool?
Anything that is not working at the moment

Copy and paste these questions into your blog and post a link to my comments.

1 comment:

She's a Color Queen said...

Love your answers - especially about the not working tools. I hear ya on that one!!! Thanks for playing!

09 10